§ 8 Right of cancellation up to two weeks, exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The revocation period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier/forwarder, took the last shipment of part of or the last piece of property.
To use your right of cancellation, you must inform us, Royal Exclusiv by means of a unique statement (such as a letter sent by mail, fax or E-Mail) of your decision to revoke this agreement. You can use the attached form, which is however not required. The revocation period it is sufficient that you submit the notice of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
(1) If the customer is the consumer he has the right of withdrawal.
Right of cancellation
You may cancel your contract in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) within 14 days without giving reasons or, if the goods are delivered before the deadline, cancel the goods by returning them. The period begins upon the receipt of the instructions in writing but not before the goods are received (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before the first part delivery) and not before the fulfillment of our information obligations under § 246 Abs 2 in association with § 1 Abs. 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations under § 312 e Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in association with § 246 Abs. 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period it is enough to send the withdrawal or the good in time.
The cancellation has to be sent to:
phone +49(0)2236 - 88 0 55 0 fax +49(0)2236 - 88 0 55 20
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we've got all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from this that you have chosen a different type of delivery as offered by us, best standard delivery), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day to pay back, on which the communication is received your revocation of this agreement with us.
In the event of an effective cancellation the mutually received services need to be given back. If you are not able to return the received goods complete or in part or if they are deteriorated, you might have to pay compensation for the value. This does not apply if the deterioration only ascribes to an inspection which would have been possible in the shop. To avoid an obligation to compensate for a deterioration of the good as a result of proper utilization (e.g. activation only for the intended purpose of the product) try to treat it not as if it was your possession and avoid anything that could reduce its value. Transportable items (items which can be shipped as a parcel) are to be returned at our risk. Parcel are to be returned at your risk. You have to bear the cost of return. Non-free packages are not accepted!
End of cancellation policy
(2) The right of cancellation does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods which are custom designed or are clearly produced for personal needs, such as articles customized for individual measurements or provided with additional functions.
(3) The right to cancel the contract exists independently of the customers right to warranty, if the goods are defective (there for see §7 warranty).
(4) In the event of a cancellation the customer has to return the items as well as the package to Royal Exclusiv. Since the package used by Royal Exclusiv is a special shipping form and is to be considered a unit with the garment it needs to be sent back.
(5) The customer needs to be aware that the goods returned need to be handled with care according to the cancellation rules (§9 Abs. 1, Cancellation policy). The customer can try on the goods in order to see if they fit, but not return them or might have to pay a compensation if they were washed/cleaned, perfumed or stained.
(6) In the event of damages because of improper fitting, such as tearing a closure, we reserve the right not to take back the goods or demand compensation.
(7) For improper use we cannot be held responsible unless a law explicitly states so. §12 Limitation of Liability applies.
Please take also a look: Terms & Conditions